discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Change to /t2log/ page

Re: [opennic-discuss] Change to /t2log/ page

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Change to /t2log/ page
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 09:25:56 -0600

I've added the use of cookies back into the page today for holding some
of the display settings. Cookies are optional for viewing this page,
however if you allow them, they will store your settings for 7 days. If
you are like me, you tweak the defaults every time you load the page.

For those not using cookies, php session is also still being used, and
will retain your display settings for as long as you have the page open.