discuss - [opennic-discuss] Scam or troll or what?

[opennic-discuss] Scam or troll or what?

  • From: Psilo <dns AT psilo.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Scam or troll or what?
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 21:52:26 +0100

Hello guys,

I don't know what all this AltRoot Foundation or Multiwebsphere is all about, I am not sure if it is just a troll or if the guy is trying to obtain something from us, but as far as I know this person is not affiliated with OpenNic in any way.

What I have understood is that he just built some strange browser with alt root DNS built in, and he's seeing an association with us as a big opportunity because it would give much credit to the browser. As he told us, Multiwebsphere is for profit.

Please stop considering this guy has something interesting, no need for a vote or anything, this person must understand OpenNic is not that easy to fool. OpenNic does not need any cooperation with this kind of guy, no offense to you guy if you are reading me, nothing personal.

Thanks for your attention ;)