discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Scam or troll or what?

Re: [opennic-discuss] Scam or troll or what?

  • From: Aaron Angel <thatoneguy AT aaronjangel.us>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Scam or troll or what?
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 17:44:51 -0500

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:01 PM, Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.free> wrote:
The reason I say this is that where as I feel we should be clear and
firm about our views regarding OpenNIC and it's operations, we should
bare in mind this guy may be vulnerable.

I could have done without the comment that preceded the above (and I have deleted it for that very reason).  It could easily be taken as a pejorative remark whether or not that was your intent.  I don't feel this is an appropriate forum to discuss one's medical issues.  Even if such conjecture was found to be true, how would that fact make any difference?  We should always be respectful and honest, regardless of the circumstances, not for another's sake but for our own.