discuss - [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC exclusive Tor-Bridge

[opennic-discuss] OpenNIC exclusive Tor-Bridge

  • From: nanashiRei <nanashi.rei AT gmail.com>
  • To: OpenNIC Discuss <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC exclusive Tor-Bridge
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 21:43:45 +0100

I created a Tor-Bridge on one of my not-even-secondary servers, Since
that machine only serves as BackUP storage and hot-standby emergency
fallback for a web service that has 3 servers with enterprise
hardware... (Yes, really unlikely that it's going to fall back to this
machine).

You will find it at:
torbridge.pirate:13370

Have fun! :3

Details:
Bandwidth cap.: 8 MBytes/sec
Location: EU, FR
Exits: no

--
David "nanashiRei" Marner
Founder of YaS-Online.net

PGP public key @ http://nanashirei.me/pgp
Commercial contact: nanashi.rei AT senshi.jp