discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] My PGP Public key

Re: [opennic-discuss] My PGP Public key

  • From: sjeap <sjeap AT lavabit.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] My PGP Public key
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 21:01:24 +0100

With a portable installation, GnuPG is located at "%INST-FOLD%\GnuPG"
and the keys should be at "%INST-FOLD%\Keys" respectively
"%INST-FOLD%\Keys-Backup". Hope, that helps.

Besides, I would say Thunderbird + Enigmail is not platform and
architecture dependent, both are available for nearly all relevant
systems, it should only differ in paths or file/folder-locations. Maybe
you wanted to state that.

Regards sjeap