discuss - [opennic-discuss] Update to t2log page

[opennic-discuss] Update to t2log page

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: OpenNIC discussion <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Update to t2log page
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 19:40:03 -0700

I have added an information page for the TLDs. This gives a quick
run-down of the master for each TLD and the number of domains that
appear to be hosted under each. The technique for counting registered
domains may not be exact, but it should be close.

http://www.opennicproject.org/t2log/

Under the 'Info' menu at the top, select 'TLD info'. If you have any
suggestions for other data you would like to see on this screen, please
let me know and I will see if it is something I can acquire.