discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Problems with Alt Root Foundation (Was: TLD requests MIKE - example)

Re: [opennic-discuss] Problems with Alt Root Foundation (Was: TLD requests MIKE - example)

  • From: sjeap <sjeap AT lavabit.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Problems with Alt Root Foundation (Was: TLD requests MIKE - example)
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 16:34:54 +0100

I can say for sure, that these capabilities in German are far from
"good". I won't go out on a limb, but English isn't even better. So,
particularly when it goes to business (as Aaron said), it is no excuse
to state that there is no "translator" or no "budget". It's simply a
kind of making every effort to express oneself well and therefore
respecting possible recipients - which I clearly can't see here.

Also some "open minded" or "creative" folks, who you may be described
by, should follow the basic rules. Besides, you didn't answer Falk's
question about usage statictics.

Regards sjeap

-------- Original-Nachricht --------