discuss - [opennic-discuss] Offer: Multiwebsphere or 'I', Philippe Blankert and 'director' of Multiwebsphere, am prepared to fly over to the States to meet Open Nic // TLD requests // Aaron J. Angel <thatoneguy@aaronjangel.us> / taxability

[opennic-discuss] Offer: Multiwebsphere or 'I', Philippe Blankert and 'director' of Multiwebsphere, am prepared to fly over to the States to meet Open Nic // TLD requests // Aaron J. Angel <thatoneguy AT aaronjangel.us> / taxability

  • From: "JP Blankert (Thuis PC)" <jpblankert AT zonnet.nl>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Offer: Multiwebsphere or 'I', Philippe Blankert and 'director' of Multiwebsphere, am prepared to fly over to the States to meet Open Nic // TLD requests // Aaron J. Angel <thatoneguy AT aaronjangel.us> / taxability
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 11:35:18 +0100

Dear Aaron J. Angel, and other Open Nic fans, Aaron J. Angel <thatoneguy AT aaronjangel.us>,

FYI: AltRootFoundation has non taxability status in the Netherlands, where it is inscribed.

But you as Open Nic does not have to rush, continue asking questions, I answer them and make up your mind when you are ready for it.

In terms of seeing eachother: I am Germany based, are you all US based? If US based, are close to a certain city? Which one?

When the time is ready, and enough of you are ready for it, I am prepared to fly over 'the Atlantic Ocean' in order to meet you, face to face.

Think all about it, and let me know when the time is ripe.

Best regards!

Philippe Blankert, director Multiwebsphere

berlin AT multiwebsphere.con, jpblankert AT zonnet.nl
12 November 2012, 11:28 hrs CEST