discuss - [opennic-discuss] Alex' exclusion proposal - Join the linkedin discussion group 'Alt Root Foundation' for Open Nic names....nanashiRei <nanashi.rei@gmail.com>

[opennic-discuss] Alex' exclusion proposal - Join the linkedin discussion group 'Alt Root Foundation' for Open Nic names....nanashiRei <nanashi.rei AT gmail.com>

  • From: "JP Blankert (Thuis PC)" <jpblankert AT zonnet.nl>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Cc: nanashiRei <nanashi.rei AT gmail.com>, "JP Blankert (thuis PC)" <jpblankert AT zonnet.nl>, berlin AT multiwebsphere.com
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Alex' exclusion proposal - Join the linkedin discussion group 'Alt Root Foundation' for Open Nic names....nanashiRei <nanashi.rei AT gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 12:07:11 +0100

Dear Alex, nanashiRei <nanashi.rei AT gmail.com>, and other Open Nic members,

What is the decision procedure in an informal association as Open NIC, re. exclsuion?

All I mail are possibilities to generate and host domain names outside ICANN. That is also exactly you objective.

That is exactly the topic I am posting about, so we are fully in line!

If a little majority of Open Nic (just a guess) would be 'jealous', is not my therapeutic task to look at that.

Kind regards,

Philippe Blankert
12 nov. 2012 12 hrs 05 CEST