discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Offer: Multiwebsphere or 'I', Philippe Blankert and 'director' of Multiwebsphere, am prepared to fly over to the States to meet Open Nic // TLD requests // Aaron J. Angel <thatoneguy@aaronjangel.us> / taxability

Re: [opennic-discuss] Offer: Multiwebsphere or 'I', Philippe Blankert and 'director' of Multiwebsphere, am prepared to fly over to the States to meet Open Nic // TLD requests // Aaron J. Angel <thatoneguy AT aaronjangel.us> / taxability

  • From: Alex Nordlund <deep.alexander AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Offer: Multiwebsphere or 'I', Philippe Blankert and 'director' of Multiwebsphere, am prepared to fly over to the States to meet Open Nic // TLD requests // Aaron J. Angel <thatoneguy AT aaronjangel.us> / taxability
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 15:18:04 +0000

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:35 AM, JP Blankert (Thuis PC) <jpblankert AT zonnet.nl> wrote:
In terms of seeing each other: I am Germany based, are you all US based? If US based, are close to a certain city? Which one?

It varies, some people are US based others are not.

When the time is ready, and enough of you are ready for it, I am prepared to fly over 'the Atlantic Ocean' in order to meet you, face to face.

I'm located in Dublin nowadays, if you want to meet a member and discuss something the flight to Ireland seems to vary between €33-€70.

Poke me off-list and we can arrange something.

---
//Alex