discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Join the linkedin discussion group 'Alt Root Foundation' for Open Nic names....

Re: [opennic-discuss] Join the linkedin discussion group 'Alt Root Foundation' for Open Nic names....

  • From: Alex Hanselka <alex AT opennicproject.org>
  • To: <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Join the linkedin discussion group 'Alt Root Foundation' for Open Nic names....
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 08:31:09 -0600

On 2012-11-12 08:04, Peter Green wrote:

Or we could just gracefully remove him.
'We' could, but that doesn't sound very democratic does it? Best, I
think, to concentrate on content we connect with maybe, lest anyone be
abusive.

Peter
- --
It is very clear that he is opposed to OpenNIC standards and ideals. He wants to charge for a bunch of domains. That's all fine and good but I personally don't think we should have any part in that. If he wants to peer with us, that may be another matter but anything else is useless and not relevant to our mission.