discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Join the linkedin discussion group 'Alt Root Foundation' for Open Nic names....

Re: [opennic-discuss] Join the linkedin discussion group 'Alt Root Foundation' for Open Nic names....

  • From: "Aaron J. Angel" <thatoneguy AT aaronjangel.us>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Join the linkedin discussion group 'Alt Root Foundation' for Open Nic names....
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 14:23:48 -0500

On 11/10/2012 01:31 PM, Brian Koontz wrote:
I actually read their "press release" as sort of a threat: That in order to "keep" our TLDs from colliding with their "new" TLDs we need to be somehow affiliated with them? Like yourself, I had a tough time reading their material due to the grammatical inconsistencies.

After Googling this individual, I believe I have become slightly less intelligent in a matter of moments. Even less so now that I've bothered to visit altrootfoundation.org and multiwebsphere.com. I would not recommend visiting either if you'd rather keep your wits about you.

From altrootfoundation.org:

What does it take?
- 50.000 USD application fee
- our approval of your plans (95% success if it is just sensible)

Yes, because I'd be willing to give $50,000 to someone I've never heard of, and makes outrageous, obviously false claims. If it weren't for the gross grammatical errors, I'd think him capable of running for office.