discuss - RE: [opennic-discuss] Organisation form of Open Nic - important for cooperation with multiwebsphere.com, or AltRootFoundation.org - would you like cooperation?

  • From: "Alexander Nordlund" <alexander.nordlund AT opennicproject.org>
  • To: <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: RE: [opennic-discuss] Organisation form of Open Nic - important for cooperation with multiwebsphere.com, or AltRootFoundation.org - would you like cooperation?
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 22:20:56 -0000

-----Original Message-----

Someone ™ should write a clear and explaining page on the wiki about the
process. And that Someone ™ might be me.
But if we're going to do this then we need to do it by the books, the first
step is to call a vote, then someone else has to second the vote and finally
Someone ™ has to set up the website to host the vote and announce the voting
span.

> Still i think it would be wise to post this as a new thread, so people see
> it, most email client have a "ignore thread" function to filter stuff.
Good call! :-)
Too bad it didn't work in Outlook :-/

---
Alexander Nordlund
VotingWG Manager (we're recruiting, enquire at IRC!)
alexander.nordlund AT opennicproject.org
@bordslampa