discuss - [opennic-discuss] languages + CONTENT - : TLD requests MIKE - example // quality of language- according to Falk Husemann <josen@paketsequenz.de>

[opennic-discuss] languages + CONTENT - : TLD requests MIKE - example // quality of language- according to Falk Husemann <josen AT paketsequenz.de>

  • From: "JP Blankert (Thuis PC)" <jpblankert AT zonnet.nl>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Cc: Falk Husemann <josen AT paketsequenz.de>, "JP Blankert (thuis PC)" <jpblankert AT zonnet.nl>, berlin AT multiwebsphere.com
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] languages + CONTENT - : TLD requests MIKE - example // quality of language- according to Falk Husemann <josen AT paketsequenz.de>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 11:13:47 +0100

Dar Falk Husemannm Falk Husemann <josen AT paketsequenz.de> and others, given your site http://qkme.me/3rqtnv, which is a bit a competitor,

I cannot suppress the motive that you have business motives to disapprove of the English and German language used ny Multiwebsphere.com

1) one does not always have time to have a translator to check in the middle of the night
2) my English and German are very good, especially Germans like it. They eve like the typical Dutch mistakes in Germany (think of the success of Rudy Carrell and Linda de Mol, Dutch, in German shows). In intentionally use German and Berlin SLANG of you may not be aware. My Dutch and English are better dan google translate, by far!
3) Dutch and French were my mother languages
4) and I studied Latin - what languages are you fluent in?
5) we, not native English speakers, adept to the fact we adapt to English speakers, who quite often do not know other languages above the basic level.

So be kind to non-native speakers, the creeping in-into the atmosphere and slang of Berlin is well done, according to German replies, and is totally different from that of Frankfurt.

I do my best, but at crucial moments a) there is no translator and b) we do not have the budget to double budget to always review what we write just because English or American people do usually not understand any other important world language as French, German or Spanish.

Please look at the CONTENT of what we are doing.

Did you all manage to see the content of http://berlin.berlin through use of the Multiwebsphere browser?

Kind regads,

Philippe Blankert
Director of Multiwebshpere
12 nov 2012 11:11 hrs. CEST

wrote:

-----
Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
Versie: 2012.0.2221 / Virusdatabase: 2441/5388 - datum van uitgifte: 11/11/12