discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

  • From: nanashiRei <nanashi.rei AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] The website
  • Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2012 01:41:30 +0100

I updated the gist, please review on the old link. I guessed you would
print to a text-only environment. So i used 0xA (\n) for new line. If
you wish to use it for HTML replace all chr(0xA) with "<br>" and remove
the header call in line #2

And yes i meant Line #1 (first) :)

And i was thinking, maybe i could write, for OpenNICs benefit, a plugin
for wordpress :s dunno if it's worth it?! Tell me :P

Am 08.12.2012 14:05, schrieb Peter Green:
>> just write [:docode] in the first list of you mail if you need me
>> ^^ i'll see that.
>
>> https://gist.github.com/4238010
>
> By "first list", I assume you meant line?
>
> The code works now ( thanks :-) ), but prepends the I.P. with "10"
> plus adds a third "10" at the end like there was going to be a third
> I.P. ( see; http://dev.nanohost.free/ )
>
> I have looked through the code but can't see anything.
>
> Please note I am using the WorPress plugin 'Shortcode Exec PHP' to
> execute php 'in pages' (
> http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/shortcode-exec-php/ ) though as it
> exhibits the same behavior in a plain .php file (see;
> http://dev.nanohost.free/nserver.php ) I doubt it's the plugin.
>
> Cheers, Peter

David "nanashiRei" Marner
Founder of YaS-Online.net
Service from Gamers, for Gamers.

PGP public key @ http://nanashirei.me/pgp
Commercial contact: nanashi.rei AT senshi.jp