discuss - RE: [opennic-discuss] Voting WG

RE: [opennic-discuss] Voting WG

  • From: "Alexander Nordlund" <alexander.nordlund AT opennicproject.org>
  • To: <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: RE: [opennic-discuss] Voting WG
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 21:05:13 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: discuss-request AT lists.opennicproject.org
[mailto:discuss-request AT lists.opennicproject.org] On Behalf Of Aaron J.
Angel
Sent: den 6 februari 2013 16:31
To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
Subject: [opennic-discuss] Voting WG

> I see a couple folks listed on the Voting WG page at
http://wiki.opennicproject.org/VotingWG. Who is actively participating (or
willing to participate)?
Hi Aaron, I'm the manager of the Voting WG, I'm currently participating and
as far as I know cyberanger is too, but since we don't have massive amounts
of work there's not really much to do.

> There doesn't seem to be much info there as far as voting process,
systems, methods, etc.
It's sort of out-of-scope when it comes to the Voting WG based on the
current description, but it's still on our to-do list.
https://bitbucket.org/opennic/voting/issue/1/update-wiki-pages

Our primary task is to be there if things go wrong.

If you poke me on IRC I can answer all questions you might have about the
Voting WG :-)

---
Alexander Nordlund
alexander.nordlund AT opennicproject.org
@bordslampa