discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [MOTION] Drop .OZ

Re: [opennic-discuss] [MOTION] Drop .OZ

  • From: Jamyn Shanley <jshanley AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [MOTION] Drop .OZ
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 18:18:23 -0600

Speaking of contact, may I suggest that all TLD operators get an alias or forwarder for their space as part of the process? Ex:

oz AT tld.opennicproject.org

... and then the tld.opennicproject.org can list all available TLDs with contact information as well. Or whatever works for the group... but this way, there's a quick, easy, consistent, and memorable way to contact any operator, even if their infrastructure is down or you can't remember their gmail address off the top of your head..