discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [MOTION] Drop .OZ

Re: [opennic-discuss] [MOTION] Drop .OZ

  • From: Alex Hanselka <alex AT opennicproject.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [MOTION] Drop .OZ
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 22:26:51 -0600

I must be chopped liver :(

On Feb 6, 2013, at 10:22 PM, Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net> wrote:

Correct, nor should there be on the website.  The last thing we need is someone trolling for our email addresses so they can spam us.

However... at some point we may set up a method where admin info can be read from the ldap server.  More than likely the IRC names will correspond with the usernames selected in ldap, so the info could be grabbed as needed.

Generally, however, if you need to know who admins a server, ask in IRC.  Julian, brianko, or myself are usually around to look it up.