discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [MOTION] Drop .OZ

Re: [opennic-discuss] [MOTION] Drop .OZ

  • From: Simon <simon AT hacknix.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [MOTION] Drop .OZ
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 14:46:18 +0000

I think this may always be the case. When someone choses to register a domain
with a tld the agreement is with that tld not opennic per se. Perhaps this
should be made clearer. I see the relationship between a tld and opennic core
in a similar way to the relationship between a hosting or colo provider and
the company they buy their connectivty from.

Simon