discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [MOTION] Drop .OZ

Re: [opennic-discuss] [MOTION] Drop .OZ

  • From: "Aaron J. Angel" <thatoneguy AT aaronjangel.us>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [MOTION] Drop .OZ
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 14:05:29 -0500

On 02/08/2013 01:40 PM, Peter Green wrote:
I contacted the admin' for .oz (Martin C) the other day and he's not
abandoned the T.L.D.

I am surprised and a little sad that he hasn't jumped on this list and
cleared things up, but please don't abandon the T.L.D. .oz yet.

As am I, considering we're proposing to drop it. I, however, believe the proposal merits discussion based on the history of using two-code TLDs for country codes, regardless of downtime or the appearance that it has been abandoned.