discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [MOTION] Drop .OZ

Re: [opennic-discuss] [MOTION] Drop .OZ

  • From: Quinn Wood <wood.quinn.s AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [MOTION] Drop .OZ
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 21:17:11 -0600

On 02/08/2013 06:53 PM, Jeff Taylor wrote:
This isn't the first time life has gotten in the way of server admin
duties, nor will it be the last. The only thing that I ask of all our
public server admins (*especially* the T1 folks) is to remember to
contact someone from the group when you are going to have an extended
absence. Don't just expect that your server is going to work flawlessly
while you are gone for a month... IT NEVER DOES! (Mine usually break
down the morning I am leaving.)

Heh. My <stuff> always breaks just before I'm trying to go to bed.

--
Quinn
http://woodquinn.x10.mx