discuss - [opennic-discuss] I am planning to start my own TLD! please help!

[opennic-discuss] I am planning to start my own TLD! please help!

  • From: <saikotamraju54 AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] I am planning to start my own TLD! please help!
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 00:26:24 -0600

Hello everybody!

I am planning to start a new tld for my parents and also for everyone
interested in utilizing it!
I am looking out for administrators who would be interested in helping out!

I have read the steps involved for setting up one!
But,could anyone tell me what are the resources i need and how do i get
started?
please help!!

Sai