discuss - [opennic-discuss] Server change for ns2.opennic.glue

[opennic-discuss] Server change for ns2.opennic.glue

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org, dns-operations AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Server change for ns2.opennic.glue
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 09:39:11 -0600

I have changed which physical server ns2.opennic.glue is being run from. All IP addresses have remained the same, and there should not have been any discernible interruption in service... However if any problems do come up, please let me know.

  • [opennic-discuss] Server change for ns2.opennic.glue, Jeff Taylor, 03/13/2013