discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] SSH tunneled DNS access & SSH/SSL muxing

Re: [opennic-discuss] SSH tunneled DNS access & SSH/SSL muxing

  • From: "Alex M (Coyo)" <coyo AT darkdna.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] SSH tunneled DNS access & SSH/SSL muxing
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 08:43:44 -0500

Sounds like DNSSEC, DANE, DNSCurve (yes, both!), P2P-DNS and CJ-DNS are in order, here.

DNSSEC for authoritative zone sighing, DANE for abolishing CAs, DNSCurve for protecting client -> resolver, CJ-DNS for protecting resolver -> authoritative, and P2P-DNS for adding an extra layer of censorship resistance.