discuss - [opennic-discuss] Linode Internal services

[opennic-discuss] Linode Internal services

  • From: Guillaume Parent <gparent AT gparent.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Linode Internal services
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 15:43:08 -0400

Hi,

I listed my server on the Linode Internal Services page: http://www.linode.com/wiki/index.php/Internal_Services#Tokyo.2C_Japan

If any of you are using Linode in Japan, my server should now my accessible over its private IP. If you have a Tier 2 in Linode's other data centers, I encourage you to also list it on the page!

SLA is as close to 100 that I can get.

Thank you,

  • [opennic-discuss] Linode Internal services, Guillaume Parent, 04/22/2013