discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Largest DNS attack yet

Re: [opennic-discuss] Largest DNS attack yet

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Largest DNS attack yet
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 15:35:33 -0600

It would be nice if somebody published a list of the IP's participating
in the attack. I would like to know if any of our servers took part in
it, and if so, figure out what we could do to prevent that. Hopefully
everyone is at least running rate-limiting to reduce any damage we might
inadvertently cause.