discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] DRM in HTML5

Re: [opennic-discuss] DRM in HTML5

  • From: Mike <mike AT ohlulz.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] DRM in HTML5
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 19:57:52 -0400

>No where did I suggest that videos being used as an information
transfer medium was a bad idea. I just think popping rich media into a
web page, will lead to just as much badness as Flash has now.

>I have no problem with choice. I just prefer choice to be choice, not
feature-creep.
You also seem to have no problem redefining things to fit your views either.

 You say that rich media is bad unless it's something you approve of like news clips. How is one better than the other when they're both the same type of thing?