discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] HTML Mail

Re: [opennic-discuss] HTML Mail

  • From: Alex Hanselka <alex AT opennicproject.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] HTML Mail
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 17:19:59 -0600

HTML only mail is a bad thing for some clients.  Since I've received some complaints, I decided to block it.  Any sane MUA should be sending in multipart or plain anyway.  Note that for my test message, there was no html so it auto converted it to plain.  Anyway, I will leave multipart anyway since most things can handle it.