discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Alejandro Marquez's Tier 2 Listings

Re: [opennic-discuss] Alejandro Marquez's Tier 2 Listings

  • From: Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados <ventas AT dedicados.com.mx>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Alejandro Marquez's Tier 2 Listings
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 10:24:57 -0600

all are only 1-1 on the list, 1ipv4 and 1ipv6, i remove the other ipv6 address

i have 19 servers using opennic to help community and you tell me arent useful?

how many do you provide?

Ing. Alejandro M.
Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados
http://www.dedicados.com.mx
------
correo / msn: ventas AT dedicados.com.mx
skype: dedicados
------