discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] .bit name resolution / ATT: CalumMc

Re: [opennic-discuss] .bit name resolution / ATT: CalumMc

  • From: Calum McAlinden <calum AT mcalinden.me.uk>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] .bit name resolution / ATT: CalumMc
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 17:55:18 +0100

This is most defiantly a bug, no domains should be blocked or
otherwise prevented from returning the correct records. The domains
you mention are not in the zonefile, leading me to expect this is
probably down to the custom version of the NamecoinToBind script I am
using. I will look into this this evening and update the mailing list
on the status.

Thanks for letting me know.