discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] SSL certificate added to api.opennicproject.org

Re: [opennic-discuss] SSL certificate added to api.opennicproject.org

  • From: BlockAid DNS <webmaster AT blockaid.me>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] SSL certificate added to api.opennicproject.org
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 18:22:01 +0100

I used StartSSL at the moment and I didn't find their identity requests‎ to
be extreme. I have level 2 validation for my company and StartSSL technically
enables me to create an unlimited amount of certificates for websites we own.
I don't think, in the circumstances, what they ask for is overboard.

Their customer service is also excellent.

FYI, i've been using them for about 4 years now.