discuss - [opennic-discuss] Multiple OpenNIC domains available

[opennic-discuss] Multiple OpenNIC domains available

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Multiple OpenNIC domains available
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 12:41:30 -0600
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx1.sourpuss.net 0B9122D4A4

I'm not sure if everyone is aware of this, but we have several domain names pointing at the OpenNIC homepage... opennicproject.org (of course), opennicproject.com, and opennic.us.

Does anyone have ideas on ways to better use the alternate domain names? I could see the possibility of language-specific pages if other domains were registered and someone wanted to put in the work to maintain them. Any other suggestions?