discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Funds

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Funds

  • From: Jon Hebb <somebodyrocks AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Funds
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 10:53:39 -0500

As discussed previously, I can provide SSL certs @ cost to hopefully save some on that annual cost.

On Nov 27, 2014 1:13 AM, "Julian De Marchi" <julian AT jdcomputers.com.au> wrote:
On 11/27/14 16:08, Nawn Given wrote:
On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 12:02 AM, Julian De Marchi
<julian AT jdcomputers.com.au>  wrote:
>One thing we have to be aware of is recurring costs.

Yes, how long did it take to reach this funding and were the donations
steady enough to afford ongoing costs in the future, after a few
months are saved for up front?

It took nearly two years to grow to this size. Our ongoing costs are roughly 700USD per year.

--julian