discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Proposal: Establishment of an OpenNIC foundation using OpenNIC funds

Re: [opennic-discuss] Proposal: Establishment of an OpenNIC foundation using OpenNIC funds

  • From: "mike" <mike AT pikeaero.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Proposal: Establishment of an OpenNIC foundation using OpenNIC funds
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2015 17:00:26 -0600

Just because a corporation is defined as a "legal person" and granted
so called "legal standing", does not negate the fact that a live flesh
and blood human sovereign person is, and has always been, and will
always continue to be the original "legal person".

The corporate "legal person", relatively speaking, is a fairly new
phenomena, prior to that, there was only the flesh and blood "legal
person".

- -Mike

On 15-01-02 05:27 PM, mike wrote:

> Really? Where does this information originate?
>
> On 15-01-02 04:46 PM, Quinn Wood wrote:
>> An unincorporated group is never a legal entity, it's a group of
>> individuals (like a herd of cats) and a person cannot be
>> "sovereign" unless you're talking about those people that think
>> the County Sheriff is the highest law of the land.
>

> -
>

> -------- You are a member of the OpenNIC Discuss list. You may
> unsubscribe by emailing
> discuss-unsubscribe AT lists.opennicproject.org

- --
Regards,

Mike Sharkey

CEO, Engineering Manager