discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Proposal: Voting system

Re: [opennic-discuss] Proposal: Voting system

  • From: Max Bellasys <info AT bellasys.com>
  • To: Members OpenNIC <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Proposal: Voting system
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 21:33:41 -0800

While my software will not accommodate your voting needs at this time, I was going to offer my software as a boon to your organization.

It’s a framework for full scale web deployments and features many benefits of decoupled and loosely coupled content all while being served with a WordPress front end. It’s actually a data engine that I’ve worked into a CMS/LMS/Business System… and before anyone dismisses it just because WP was mentioned, this is just how I developed it considering the popularity of the software and my client demand. I’m currently working in a collaboration with the creators of Keystone.js to port the philosophic principles into their Open Architecture, perhaps a year away from a prototype on the Node.js version of my system… but what I have is cooked and ready right now.

I mention this now because I’ve heard you’re looking at effective collaboration tools, and I have mentioned having a system suitable for a government.

I could wax on, but really I’m just trying to inform you of my intent, and I will be able to make a formal offering later with the appropriate info.

~Max