discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Name server failure? - also Hardware Requirements?

Re: [opennic-discuss] Name server failure? - also Hardware Requirements?

  • From: "Jerry Pipes" <domains AT snewpy.com>
  • To: <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Name server failure? - also Hardware Requirements?
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 12:59:12 -0600

Hi Calum,

The two I added were the ones in Missouri, and Illinois, towards the bottom of the list: http://wiki.opennicproject.org/Tier2 They are not designated as Whitelist Only.

I was able to reach several of the OpenNIC domains - I went down the list to verify that I was resolving these correctly. Like I said, everything seemed to be working fine (at least from my PC). But later, other family members reported problems, and when I returned to my computer, it had stopped working too.

Jerry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Calum McAlinden" <calum AT mcalinden.me.uk>