discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Peering with EmerCoin : How to

Re: [opennic-discuss] Peering with EmerCoin : How to

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Peering with EmerCoin : How to
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 10:06:07 -0700
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx2.sourpuss.net F19EF2D347

OK I think I made some more progress.  Oleg provided FQDNs for the NS records, and it seems to be resolving now.  About half of the Tier1 servers are resolving, and all of the Tier2 servers that I randomly checked are resolving the names... Anyone else care to confirm?