discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Proposed .stl TLD - request for discussion

Re: [opennic-discuss] Proposed .stl TLD - request for discussion

  • From: "Jerry Pipes" <domains AT snewpy.com>
  • To: <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Proposed .stl TLD - request for discussion
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 12:38:46 -0600

Given that New York City recently created the .nyc TLD, I think it's likely that a lot of cities might follow suit in the future. It is possible that St. Louis might be one of them, and frankly, if the city of St. Louis wanted this TLD, I would give it to them, no questions asked. So I don't think it would present a problem.

And, yes, my proposed charter is a draft. I thought that was obvious from my request for comments.

Jerry

----- Original Message ----- From: "subhuman" <discipline AT gmx.net>