discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] User validation appears to be broken

Re: [opennic-discuss] User validation appears to be broken

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] User validation appears to be broken
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 21:12:50 -0600
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx2.sourpuss.net 344632D3ED

Sorry, I completely missed your email to the list about this issue. I know its been almost 3 months, but were you ever able to get registered? Do you still want to? If so, let me know and I can help. I know someone else pointed out issues with the registration page earlier this year and the code was fixed, so as far as I know it should be working now.