discuss - [opennic-discuss] .gopher TLD register/login

[opennic-discuss] .gopher TLD register/login

  • From: simple AT sdf.org
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] .gopher TLD register/login
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 06:23:09 -0700

Hey OpenNIC Project people,
I set up some .gopher domains several years ago and sort of forgot about
it. I've since tried to log into the management site but it seems things
are unconfigured; http://register.gopher/ returns the Apache 2 Debian
default page. I believe the actual login URL was ../?login.php but that
currently gives the same resolution.

Does anyone know the status of the .gopher TLD; is it dead Jim?

Cheers,
jgw