discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] .free taken over by ICANN

Re: [opennic-discuss] .free taken over by ICANN

  • From: Angélica Luna <amor AT crista.es>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] .free taken over by ICANN
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 11:48:28 +0100

Because I left OpenNIC soon after the creation of .free in 2007. My nick was Adivina then; Julian should still remember me. I created the TLD as part of a separate project known as FreeNIC, which was absorbed into OpenNIC under the command of Avo. I haven't been active in OpenNIC since then, I just came back after almost 9 years.