discuss - [opennic-discuss] Setting up DNSCrypt

[opennic-discuss] Setting up DNSCrypt

  • From: Maiyannah Bishop <maiyannah.bishop AT postactiv.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Setting up DNSCrypt
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 22:03:04 -0500

So I'm in the final steps of setting up the T2 server I volunteered (had to wait for new server provisioning mostly), but I was wondering how one goes about setting up DNS Crypt on the server side?  This would seem like a desirable feature, but I was unable to find guidance about setting it up with OpenNIC.
-mb

  • [opennic-discuss] Setting up DNSCrypt, Maiyannah Bishop, 12/07/2016