discuss - [opennic-discuss] ML Downtime

[opennic-discuss] ML Downtime

  • From: "Alex Hanselka" <alex AT opennicproject.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] ML Downtime
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 19:23:18 +0000

Hello,

As you may have noticed, the mailing list was down for a few days. This was due to a problem with the place it is hosted. I am very irritated with the quality of service the host has provided and intend to move the list to a more reliable host.

There should be no lost messages as email is pretty resilient and it was down for only a day or two. I expect that as mail servers retry the mail, it will arrive as expected.

Many apologies.

--Alex