discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] ML Downtime

Re: [opennic-discuss] ML Downtime

  • From: <vv AT cgs.pw>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] ML Downtime
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 17:33:53 -0800

Thanks for your work Alex.

In case you're debating over what host to
chose, there are good suggestions on the
Low End Talk list or from their forum.
A very highly regarded host is RamNode.
I've have several VPS with them and have
experienced no glitches in uptime for almost
two years. They also have very clean IPs
and are willing to change them should you
find a problem.

Regards,
Ole