discuss - [opennic-discuss] Status on .o TLD?

[opennic-discuss] Status on .o TLD?

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Status on .o TLD?
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 20:37:02 -0700
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx3.sourpuss.net 4CBEE2D3C2

What's the current status here? I see people asking when domain registrations will be available and I've seen comments on IRC that the coding is done and just waiting for a theme or something, but nobody ever seems to post a reply to those queries. Who was supposed to be in charge of that namespace and where did they go? Anyone remember?