discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Status on .o TLD?

Re: [opennic-discuss] Status on .o TLD?

  • From: Jonah Aragon <jonaharagon AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Status on .o TLD?
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 21:56:53 -0600

On Jan 10, 2017 9:38 PM, "Jeff Taylor" <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net> wrote:
Who was supposed to be in charge of that namespace and where did they go? Anyone remember?

Me.

And fortunately enough I'm still around ;)

We're a bit behind schedule with the system, but it shouldn't be cause for concern, everything will be handled soon; OpenNIC is great but I can't devote 100% of my time to this project, with it's relatively small community and all; I'm sure you and many other T1/T2 community members understand.

Jonah

P.S. Voted upon Charter: "Registrations immediately after approval will be handled manually via email. An automated registration system is in development and will be available at tld.o when it becomes available."

Sent from my Google Pixel