discuss - RE: [opennic-discuss] .core TLD Proposal

RE: [opennic-discuss] .core TLD Proposal

  • From: Joseph Marsden <josephmarsden AT towerdevs.xyz>
  • To: "discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: RE: [opennic-discuss] .core TLD Proposal
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 21:06:58 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

I'll consider placing some of the backend-reserved and miscellaneous domains
under a generalized subdomain. Maybe backend.core (for example
arctarus.backend.core). If you were wondering, these are codenames for our
internal file hosting and media sharing services - they are not visited
normally and would simply redirect you to central.core. (excluding
citadel.core).