discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
Subject: Discuss mailing list
- From: Philip Ostendorf <philip AT ostendorf.com>
- To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
- Subject: [opennic-discuss] New Tier 2 servers
- Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 17:02:56 +0100
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
recently, I submitted three of my servers as Tier-2-Servers to
https://servers.opennicproject.org/. Unfortunately, they have not been
confirmed so far.
However, I wanted to submit more servers since I had rented them
specifically to contribute to OpenNIC. Unfortunately, that was not
possible, I'm getting "You have exceeded the maximum number of servers
allowed" as an error message. While that is self-explanatory, I do not
understand why I am getting this message, since I can see that other
users (e.g. Fusl, who I wrote to initially) have more than three
servers in the network.
I really would like to submit the rest of my servers, too. Especially,
because one of them is located in Africa, a continent without a large
number of OpenNIC servers to pick from. Not having these servers on
the list is not only unfortunate for me, who would have rented servers
for nothing, but also for OpenNIC users in these region.
My questions are:
- What do I have to do to be able to submit more than three servers?
- What do I have to do to get my servers approved?
I am looking forward to getting help from you.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
- [opennic-discuss] New Tier 2 servers, Philip Ostendorf, 02/23/2017
- Re: [opennic-discuss] New Tier 2 servers, Jeff Taylor, 02/23/2017
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.