discuss - [opennic-discuss] Discourse Testing Instance

[opennic-discuss] Discourse Testing Instance

  • From: Jonah Aragon <jonaharagon AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Discourse Testing Instance
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 21:31:27 +0000

I've setup a server for testing Discourse at https://jonaharagon.dev.opennic.org/

Hopefully we'll be able to test everything out and see what needs to be worked out/improved upon, and how it can benefit the community.

Registrations are open to anyone, so feel free to test it out. I'm going to be messing with settings and see what we can change to make it better. If you don't like it, please be constructive because there's a chance I can fix it, instead of just giving random "I'll vote no" comments. You can also send me a PM on the forum and I'll look at the settings, I'll be on there for a while making it better.

If anyone wants moderator/admin to see how it'll all work just ask, this is just a testing install so it won't really matter as long as it isn't screwed up :)

Best,

Jonah