discuss - [opennic-discuss] Fwd: New Nations and OpenNIC

[opennic-discuss] Fwd: New Nations and OpenNIC

  • From: Jonah Aragon <jonaharagon AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Fwd: New Nations and OpenNIC
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2017 17:06:45 +0000

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Christoph Wachter & Mathias Jud <contact AT wachter-jud.net>
Date: Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 2:16 PM
Subject: Re: New Nations and OpenNIC
To: Jonah Aragon <jonaharagon AT gmail.com>

Dear Jonah

Thanks a lot for your email.
New-Nations is still active!
e.g.:
dig @ns1.new-nations.net wikipedia.ti

our main server ns0.new-nations.net is for security reasons on port 8053:
dig @178.254.31.11 -p 8053 wikipedia.ti

We would love new-nations very much to stay in the OpenNIC project.

Unfortunately ns2 & ns3 have some problems at the moment, as we have
very frequent attacks.
I try to fix them asap! (we have 3 name servers that are seeding
new-nations )

Tanks a lot and hear you very soon
Best
Mathias